Fri., Aug 10, 2012 - 9 AM Eastern
Can`t Attend? Bid Live Online!
3600 Deepwater Terminal Road
Richmond, VA 23234
Sale Held: Onsite
Share this Auction
Motley's Auction & Realty Group
4402 West Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23230
Licensed in Virginia: VAAL#16, North Carolina: NCAL #5914, South Carolina: SCAL #3898, Tennessee: TNAL #5538, Pennsylvania: PAAL # 5634,
West Virginia: WVAAL #1944
Contact the Auctioneer
Richmond, VA 23230
Licensed in Virginia: VAAL#16, North Carolina: NCAL #5914, South Carolina: SCAL #3898, Tennessee: TNAL #5538, Pennsylvania: PAAL # 5634,
West Virginia: WVAAL #1944
- 2004 CAT 320CL Hyd. Excavator
- 2006 & 2005 John Deere 650J LGP Crawler Dozers
- 1994 CAT D5C XL Series III Crawler Dozer
- John Deere 555B Crawler Loader
- Liebherr LR631B Crawler Loader
- Allis-Chalmers HD6G Crawler Loader
- 2006 Terex TA30 Off-Road Dump Truck
- 2005 Dynapac CA250D Roller
- 2005 CAT CS563E Smooth Drum Roller
- Vibromax 1805PD Vibratory Compactor
- Case 602BPD Vibratory Compactor
- Buffalo Springfield KV124 Vibratory Compactor
- 2005 CAT 904B Wheel Loader
- 2005 TCM E820-2 Wheel Loader
- CAT IT-28B Wheel Loader
- 1994 Komatsu WA180-1 Wheel Loader
- 1988 John Deere 544E Wheel Loader
- 1994 Ford 675D Turbo Backhoe Loader
- CAse 580 Super K Backhoe Loader
- 1990 CAse 580K Backhoe Loader
- 1976 Case 580C Backhoe Loader
- JCB 214 Backhoe Loader
- 2005 ASV RC-60 Positrack Compact Track Loader
- 1993 Bobcat 753 Skid Steer Loader
- 2004 & 2002 Stepp STRD100P 600-Gal. Asphalt Kettles
- 2006 & 2000 Peterbilt 379 T/A Road Tractors
- 1998 Freightliner FLD T/A Road Tractor
- 1996 Mack CH613 T/A Road Tractor
- 1994 GMC/White T/A Road Tractor
- 1994 Ford Aeromax 9000 S/A Road Tractor
- 1993 Mack CH613 T/A Road Tractor
- 1984 Ford LN9000 Road Tractor
- 1987 Ford E350 28’ Bucket Van
- 1986 GMC Topkick
- 1995 IHC 4700 Crew Cab
- 2004 Sterling T/A Dump Truck
- 2000 Mack RD685S Tri-Axle Dump Truck
- 1998 Volvo WG64 T/A Dump Truck
- 1997 IHC Tri-Axle Dump Truck
- (2) 1989 Volvo White/GMC T/A Dump Trucks
- 1985 Mack DM685S T/A Dump Truck
- 1984 Mack RD685S T/A Dump Truck
- 1999 Ford F-Series S/A Dump Truck
- 1998 IHC 4900 DT466E S/A Dump Truck
- 1998 Chevrolet 3500 S/A Dump Truck
- 1995 IHC 4700 S/A Dump Truck
- 1993 Chevrolet C7D042 S/A Dump Truck
- 1991 GMC 7000 S/A Dump Truck
- 1990 GMC Top Kick 7000 S/A Dump Truck
- 1980 Chevrolet 1500 Kodiak S/A Dump Truck
- 2003 Ford E450 Box Truck
- 2002 Hino FA1517 S/A Box Truck
- 1999 IHC 4700 T444E Box Truck
- 1998 Freightliner FL60 Box Truck
- 1996 GMC 3500HD Box Truck
- 2002 IHC 4700 S/A Rollback Truck
- 1999 Freightliner FL60 S/A Rollback Truck
- 1997 IHC 4000 S/A Rollback Truck
- 2008 Ford E350 Super Duty Cab & Chassis Truck
- 2005 IHC 4300 S/A Cab & Chassis Truck
- 2002 Ford F550 Cab & Chassis Truck
- 2002 Chevrolet W4500 Crew Cab Truck
- 1998 Freightliner FL50 C-Class Flatbed Truck
- 1995 Nissan UD S/A Stakebody Truck
- 1995 IHC 2000 T/A Flatbed Truck
- 1992 Freightliner Flatbed Truck
- 1989 GMC 3500 Flatbed Truck
- 2002 Heil Rapid Rail Starr System
- (2) 2001 Heil Rapid Rail Starr Systems
- 2002 Isuzu NPR Box/Chemical Truck
- 2001 IHC 2554 Vac-Con Combination Sewer Cleaner Truck
- 1996 Volvo T/A Vacuum Truck
- 1995 Chevrolet 3500 Welding Truck
- 1992 Ford F700 S/A Bucket Truck
- 1990 Ford F700 S/A Bucket Truck
- 1978 IHC S2200 Road Truck w/Tree Spade
- Big John Prototype 65in. Tree Spade
- Morbark 17in. Chipper
- 2002 IHC 4700 S/A Thermoplastic Handliner Truck
- 1989 Ford F350 Snoplowable Marker Epoxy Truck
- 1987 Ford 8000 T/A Paint Striping Truck
- 1982 Ford 9000 S/A Thermoplastic Handliner Truck
- 2006 Ford F450 Ambulance
- 1990 Pierce Fire Pump Truck
- 2000 IHC 28-Passenger School Bus
- 1995 IHC School Bus
- 1994 IHC School Bus
- 1989 Ford 16-Passenger Mini Bus
- 1995 GMC 3500
- 1994 Ford E350 Service Van
- 1988 Chevrolet Astro Van
- 2001 Ford F350 Service Truck
- 2000 Chevrolet C3500 Service Truck
- 1999 Ford SRW Super Duty Service Truck
- 1994 Chevrolet Service Truck
- 1994 Chevrolet 3500HD Cheyenne Service Truck
- 1993 Ford F700 Service Truck
- 1990 Ford F700 Service Truck
- 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 Pickup Truck
- 2001 Ford F250 Pickup Truck
- 1998 Ford F150XL Pickup Truck
- 1997 Ford 3500SL Pickup Truck
- 1997 GMC 1500 Pickup Truck
- 1996 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Truck
- 1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Pickup Truck
- 1987 Dodge 1500 Pickup Truck
- 1995 Landrover 4x4 SUV
- 1994 Ford Explorer 4x4 SUV
- (2) 1999 Talbert T3DW-50SA-HRG-1-TL Tri-Axle Lowboy Trailers
- 1985 East T/A Spread-Axle Flatbed Trailer
- 2004 Eager Beaver 10HDB-PT T/A Tag Equipment Trailer
- 1989 Eager Beaver TA20 T/A Tag Equipment Trailer
- 1987 Reids 10-Ton Tag Equipment Trailer.
- 1982 Bame T/A Tag Equipment Trailer
- 1982 Gemh 12-Ton Tilt Deck Trailer
- 1979 General T/A Tilt Top Trailer
- 1978 Mill Trailer
- 2010 Timpte Super Hopper T/A Dump Trailer
- 2003 Trailstar Dump Trailer
- 1990 Montone 33’ T/A Dump Trailer
- 1994 Texas Bragg 16BP Utility Trailer
- 2005 Polaris Ranger 6-Wheel UTV
- 2003 Yamaha 4-Wheeler
- 1997 Fisher Mar FREEDOM200 Boat
- 1992 Venture Boat Trailer.
- 1992 Landau 20 Aluminum Pontoon Boat
- 1987 Wellcraft V20 Step Lift Boat
PLUS MUCH MORE BEING ADDED DAILY!!
- Accepting Trucks and Equipment Daily -
Let us help turn your items into Cash! We make it easy for you to get the most money with our flexible solutions. Call us at 804-232-3300 and we’ll discuss your needs confidentially and together decide the next step. We are now accepting items for our upcoming auctions! Sell your items with Motley’s and get Top Dollar Competitive Results through our international advertising campaign and live online bidding.
CONTACT PHONE NUMBER: (804) 232-3300
CONTACT FAX NUMBER: (804) 232-3301
SALE DAY: Friday, August 10, 2012, 9 AM
ONSITE BUYER'S PREMIUM: A buyer’s premium will be charged for each lot purchased. 10% on the first $3500, and 1% thereafter per lot. $10 minimum buy fee. (unless otherwise announced)
INTERNET BUYER’S PREMIUM: A buyer's premium will be charged for each lot purchased. 13% on the first $3500, and 4% thereafter per lot. $10 minimum buy fee. (unless otherwise announced)
HANDLING FEE: An additional 3% handling fee is in effect. The 3% Handling fee will be waived for each account paid for on time according to Motley’s payment terms, and paid for by cash, cashier’s check, check with Bank Letter of Guarantee, or wire transfer.
DEPOSIT: Motley's reserves the right to charge your credit card a $500 deposit, place a $500 hold on your credit card, or charge the purchase price up to $500 at the fall of the hammer.
TITLES: Titles available (10) business days after payment is received. There is a $25 title fee for each title. Flat $15 title shipping fee per buyer - no shipping charge if title(s) is picked up at sale site). Progress Energy titles generally are completed sale day. Titles being sold as 'Title Delay' are available 10-60 days after the auction.
REMOVAL: Sale Day until 5 PM, Saturday, August 11th - 9 AM - 2 PM, Closed Sunday, Monday, August 13th - August 15th, 9 AM - 4 PM. All items MUST be off the yard by Wednesday, August 15th, 2012, 4:00 PM! All items MUST be removed by this date and time or all items will be subject to removal at owner’s expense!
MOTLEY'S PAYMENT TERMS: Purchases of $1,000 or less are due sale day. For purchases over $1,000, a 25% deposit or $1000, whichever is greater, is due sale day. Payment in full is due by Monday, August 13th, at 4 PM. NO EXCEPTIONS! A $75 per day Late Payment Fee will be charged on outstanding balances. Payment is accepted by Cash (Cash Payments Accepted Sale Day Only), Cashier's Check, Wire Transfer, or Visa/MasterCard/Discover. No personal or business checks accepted without Bank Letter of Guarantee on Original Bank Letterhead (see sample below).If payment is not received by the payment deadline, Motley’s will process any outstanding balance due to the credit card provided at registration.
SAMPLE BANK LETTER OF GUARANTEE: This IRREVOCABLE letter of guarantee will guarantee checks made payable to Motley's Auction & Realty Group and is issued to _______________ (customer name) who is a customer of this bank. This bank will guarantee unconditional payment to Motley's Auction & Realty Group on account #___________ up the the amount of $_________________. This Letter of Guarantee is good through ______________________.
AIR TRAVEL: Commercial flights daily through Richmond International Airport. Rental cars available or call Motley’s to arrange a shuttle.
LODGING: Hampton Inn (804) 743-3550 (Special Auction Rate - $89 plus tax - just mention Motley's); Red Roof Inn (804) 271-7240 (Use CP#542054 for 15% discount); Candlewood Suites (804) 271-0016 (Special Auction Rate - $59).
FINANCING: Allied Commercial Lending, (804) 332-3398, Dominion Credit, (800) 365-7260 – Stacy Mabry, Integra Leasing, (888) 622-0497 - Lisette Johnson
NOTE: Motley's Industrial Division wants all of our customers to feel they have been treated fairly. Please do not enter a bid on an item if you do not feel comfortable with the item based on its condition. Auctioneer is not responsible for a bidders inability to place any bid, internet or otherwise for this auction for any reason. In the event of technology issues with Internet sales, the Auctioneer reserves the right to reopen or extend Internet bidding as it deems necessary and appropriate. All equipment is sold AS IS, WHERE IS, AND WITH ALL FAULTS. Inspect all equipment prior to bidding or placing bids. THERE WILL BE NO ADJUSTMENTS TO THE FINAL BID PRICE AFTER THE BIDDING CLOSES. Call to insure specific items are at the auction before traveling. This information is only a guide and is not a warranty or guarantee, actual or implied. All information was furnished to us by sources believed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed and is subject to errors, omissions and deletions from the auction. The sale site is hazardous. For their protection, NO CHILDREN UNDER 16 are allowed at the sale site. Fees subject to change without prior notice.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
All persons bidding or otherwise attending auction (“Bidders”) acknowledge the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and agree to be bound by them.
1. Bidding. Bidding is open to the public without regard to race, color, sex, religion, or national origin. All bidders are required to have a bidder’s number to bid. To obtain a bidder’s number, a registration form must be filled out including full name, address, phone number, and other information.
2. Bidding Procedures: (1) Method, order of sale, and bidding increments shall be at the sole discretion of the auctioneer. (2) The auctioneer reserves the right to delete or add items at its discretion. (3) Motley’s may act to protect the interest of buyers and sellers as an agent, by bidding through the auctioneer. (4) The auctioneer may open bidding on any item by placing a bid as an agent for any buyer or seller. (5) The auctioneer may continue to bid as an agent for a buyer or seller, either by placing consecutive bids or by placing bids in response to other bidders.
3. Auctioneer Authority. Announcements (both verbal and written) made on the day of the auction will take precedence over all printed material or oral statements made. The auctioneer has the authority, at his sole and absolute discretion, to deviate from, change, alter, or modify, the bidding procedures and conduct of the auction, at any time, including after commencement of the auction.
4. Bid Execution. Bids which are submitted to Motley’s in writing, through the Internet, or otherwise placed with Motley’s prior to or during an auction for execution at or below a specified price shall be entertained and executed by Motley’s for the convenience of bidders. Motley’s shall not be responsible for failing to execute such bids or for errors relating to the execution or such bids. Auctioneer is not responsible for a bidders inability to place any bid, internet or otherwise for this auction for any reason. In the event of technology issues with Internet sales, or for other reasons, the Auctioneer reserves the right to reopen or extend Internet bidding as it deems necessary and appropriate.
5. Purchaser Defined. The highest bidder whose bid is accepted by Motley’s Auction and Realty Group (“Motley’s” or “Auctioneer”), is the Purchaser (“Purchaser”). The “Final Bid” shall be the Purchaser’s bid as accepted by the Auctioneer, and all items are “Purchased” when the Purchase Price is accepted.
6. Buyer’s Premium. The Buyer’s Premium shall be paid by the Purchaser and will be added to the Final Bid on the item to determine the “Purchase Price”. If there is no Buyer’s Premium, the Final Bid is the Purchase Price. See Section “Buyer’s Premium” in the Sale Information portion.
7. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. All bidders are responsible to determine the age, description, condition, and authenticity of all Purchased items. Each item is auctioned “AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults” in its condition at the time of sale, without any warranties or guarantees, either expressed or implied, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, POSSESSION, QUIET ENJOYMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, and without recourse by way of refund, reduction of the Purchase Price, or otherwise. No purchase will be set aside, nor will Auctioneer be liable, for incorrectness in description, misnomer, errors in cataloging, imperfection, or mislabeling of any item.
8. Catalog. The listing catalog has been prepared only as a guide based on information from sources believed to be reliable, but the accuracy thereof cannot be guaranteed or warranted by Motley’s. Hours and miles which are stated in the catalog descriptions as “showing” are read on the meters and odometers, or as provided by owner, with no guarantee of accuracy. “Actual” hours and miles are guaranteed to be accurate. All announcements from the auction stand on auction day, to the extent that they are different from prior printed material take precedence. Any information provided by Motley’s or its representatives, verbal or otherwise, is not guaranteed, to include, but not limited to country of origin or manufacturer. Purchaser acknowledges that all items were available for inspection prior to the auction and that Purchaser relies on his own inspection of the items and not the information listed in the catalog or otherwise provided by Motley’s.
9. Disputes. Should a dispute arise between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer may re-open the bidding between the high bidders until the property is purchased. Should the Auctioneer and a bid assistant (bid spotter) simultaneously recognize conflicting bidders, even if the Auctioneer has announced the item as “sold,” the Auctioneer may re-open the bidding between the high bidders until the property is purchased. The Auctioneer will determine the purchaser and his decision shall be final and absolute.
10. Risk of Loss. Upon the fall of the hammer, or when the Auctioneer says “sold,” or when the internet auction closes, risk of loss shall pass to the Purchaser. Motley’s accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to any Purchased item once the hammer falls. It shall be the responsibility of the Purchaser to insure all Purchased items immediately.
11. Sales Tax. Sales or Use Taxes will be added to the Purchase Price of all taxable Purchased items. A current sales tax exemption certificate including sales tax exemption number must be presented to avoid paying sales tax.
12. Payment. All buyers must abide by the “payment terms” set forth for this sale. See “Sale Information” for details. Motley’s may refuse to allow removal of Purchased items and all property of Purchaser consigned for auction with Motley’s until the Purchaser pays all amounts due and owing Motley’s.
13. Removal and Storage/Handling Fees. Purchasers must pay in full for all items purchased prior to removing any item(s). Purchasers must remove all purchased items from the auction site within the time allotted for removal. See “Sale Information” for details. Purchaser takes full responsibility for the removal of purchased items and holds harmless and indemnifies the consignor and auctioneer for any damage or injury in the removal or dismantling process. Motley’s reserves the right to require proof of insurance coverage on any item, person or company. If for any reason Purchaser fails to remove any items from the auction site in accordance with this paragraph, including Purchaser’s failure to make full and complete payment of all sums due and owing to Motley’s, Purchaser agrees to pay Motley’s a storage fee of twenty-five dollars ($25.00) per item, per day, and reasonable handling, transportation, maintenance, security and insurance fees and /or costs. Motley’s may store any such unremoved item(s), and refuse to allow its removal, until payment of all storage, reasonable handling, transportation, maintenance, security and insurance fees and/or costs are paid in full.
14. Default by Purchaser. In the event Purchaser fails to pay the full Purchase Price of any Purchased items as per these Terms and Conditions, or other amounts due Motley’s, Purchaser agrees to pay Motley’s a storage fee of twenty-five dollars ($25.00) per day, per item left at the auction site, and all storage, reasonable handling, transportation, maintenance, security and insurance fees and/or sales costs. Additionally, Purchaser agrees to grant Motley’s a lien on all purchased items and all property of Purchaser consigned for auction with Motley’s, and the proceeds of the sale of such property, until all the Purchase Price and all other sums due Motley’s are paid in full. Motley’s lien shall include the Purchase Price, all sales and use taxes paid by Motley’s, buyer’s premiums (if any), storage, reasonable handling, transportation, maintenance, security and insurance fees and/or costs and other amounts due Motley’s from Purchaser. In addition, Motley’s, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to resell such items by public or private sale at a commission rate of Twenty-five (25%) Percent. Purchaser grants Motley’s the right to withhold from the proceeds of such resale any and all sums due Motley’s. Motley’s exercise of its right to resell any items in accordance with this paragraph, shall not prevent Motley’s from recovering the Purchase Price or any other amount due Motley’s from the Purchaser.
15. Abandoned Property. Motley’s may deem abandoned any item left at the auction site after the time provided for removal. In addition, Motley’s, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to resell such items by public or private sale at a commission rate of Twenty-five (25%) Percent. Purchaser grants Motley’s the right to withhold from the proceeds of such resale any and all sums due Motley’s. Any sum remaining after full and complete payment of all amounts due and owing to Motley’s shall be provided to the Purchaser. Motley’s exercise of its right to sell any items in accordance with this paragraph, shall not prevent Motley’s from recovering the Purchase Price or any other amount due Motley’s from the Purchaser. Redemption of any abandoned goods will be allowed after complete payment of the Purchase Price and all other amounts due and owing to Motley’s.
16. Titles. All title documents will be available to Purchaser upon complete and final payment of all sums due Motley’s within ten (10) business days of such payment unless sold title delay. Items sold title delay shall remain at the auction site until title documents are available unless Purchaser signs a waiver. Purchaser shall not alter any purchased item prior to receipt of title. If merchantable title or documents necessary to secure merchantable title are unavailable, Purchaser shall return the item to the auction site in the identical condition as at the time of purchase upon which Motley’s shall refund the Purchase Price. Motley’s shall not be liable for any other amount, any improvements or repairs, or for any consequential or incidental damages incurred by the Purchaser. A $25.00 title fee will be charged for each title picked up at Motley’s Office, otherwise a $15 shipping fee applies.
17. Loading/Unloading of Equipment. All items are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”. Motley’s does not provide operators for the loading or unloading of any vehicles or equipment under any circumstances. This is the sole responsibility of the Purchaser.
18. Withdrawn Property. Motley’s reserves the right to withdraw any individual items or to cancel the sale of any items or offer any items in lots of groups. Motley’s reserves the right to cancel the entire auction without notice or liability to Motley’s.
19. Unauthorized Conduct. Motley’s reserves the right to refuse any bidder registration privileges at any auction and/or refuse access to, or remove any person from the auction site for any reason including, but not limited to: 1) tampering with equipment, 2) collusive bidding, 3) stealing, 4) failure to abide by these Terms and Conditions, 5) intoxication, (6) inappropriate behavior. All Bidders acknowledge Motley’s right to refuse access and to remove Bidders for such conduct and agree to leave the auction site upon request by Motley’s.
20. Enter at your Own Risk. Bidders acknowledge that an auction site is potentially dangerous and Bidders shall so advise their agents and employees. Bidders enter the auction site at their own risk/and expressly agree to indemnify and hold Motley’s harmless for any personal injury or property damage which may occur while at the auction site. NO CHILDREN under the age of 16 shall be permitted at the auction site. NO EXCEPTIONS!
21. “Buy Backs”. The owner of any item being sold may not bid on that item.
22. Notice. Except for announcements made pursuant to paragraph 3 of these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions may not be amended in any way, except by a signed, written agreement between Motley’s and the Purchaser.
23. Arbitration. Bidders agree that any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be settled by arbitration in Richmond, Virginia, administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Bidders agree that Motley’s shall be entitled to its reasonable attorneys’ fees (25% of any amount awarded to Motley’s) incurred in any arbitration or action to enforce or otherwise related to these Terms and Conditions.
24. SHERMAN ANTITRUST ACT. Title 15, Section 1 of the United States Code specifically prohibits any agreements that restrain trade and commerce and declares them to be illegal and a federal felony.
The law provides: 'Every contract, combination in the form of trust or otherwise, or conspiracy, in restraint of trade or commerce among the several States, or with foreign nations, is declared to be illegal. Every person who shall make any contract or engage in any combination or conspiracy hereby declared to be illegal shall be deemed guilty of a felony, and, on conviction thereof, shall be punished by fine not exceeding $10,000,000 if a corporation, or, if any other person, $350,000, or by imprisonment not exceeding three years, or by both said punishments, in the discretion of the court.'
Any agreement among potential bidders at this auction not to bid against one another, or otherwise to dampen the bidding process, is illegal and will be immediately reported by Motley’s to the United States Attorney and the Department of Justice for investigation and prosecution. This is a very serious matter and we want you to view it as such and conduct yourselves accordingly.
25. Claims: No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from premises or left on premises past removal deadline.
26. Responsibility for Non-Delivery: Neither the auctioneer nor the seller, in any event, shall be liable for non-delivery or for any other matter or thing, to any purchaser of any lot, other than for the return to the purchaser of the deposit or sum paid on said lot, should the purchaser be entitled thereto.
27. Acceptance. Bidding on any items or otherwise attending the auction indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.