Auction Terms for Bidding
1. The successful bidder (& the backup bidder) will deposit $1000 by credit card, cash, cashier's check, business check or personal check with proper identification.
2. The above deposit shall be accompanied by a non-contingent purchase agreement.
3. All information and dimensions in this catalog were derived from sources believed to be correct but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own information, judgement and inspection of the property and the property's records. No implied or expressed warranties shall accompany the sale of the property by the seller or the seller's agent.
4. These properties will be sold as per the Terms on each property web page, as either absolute or subject to the owner's confirmation, and shall close with the appropriate closing companies as stated at www.vanderee.com.
5. Buyer's closing costs will be $250. All prepaid rent will be prorated.
6. A Free and clear title is in the possession of the auctioneer and shall be given to the buyer at closing.
7. All announcements from the auction block take precedence over previously written or verbal statements.
8. The buyer agrees to pay an auction fee (commonly known as a buyer's premium) in the amount of 10% of the purchase price. This buyer's premium shall be paid at closing of the title and delivery of the deed.
9. Terms & Conditions: Closing shall be within 7 days.
10. Attention all Realtors/Brokers & Agents, Broker Co-operation will be paid upon closing as per the terms of the co-operation Agreement ONLY. NO Exceptions please.
REAL ESTATE BROKER PARTICIPATION If you are a Broker and wish to represent a client to submit a bid for this at anytime, please click the link on the left and fill out the Broker Participation Form in its entirety. If you have any questions, please contact the office at 941-488-1500.
Prior to auction day all bidders will have the opportunity to inspect a property and it will be sold at auction 'As Is, Where Is'. Any and all information presented is not guaranteed, sizes are approximated and should be independently verified by the users of this site. VanDeRee Auction Company make no warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the data given.
Take US 41 to North Fort Myers and enter the Pine Lakes community on the west side, just north of Lake Fairways and Sunseekers, approx in the 19800 block of US 41.